A rich linguistic curriculum lays the basis for future academic success. Eduplex follows the National Curriculum, as prescribed by the Department of Education, supplemented by a variety of resources.
- application of modern education principles to satisfy the needs of learners with all range of abilities;
- which include creating a relaxed, caring environment to ensure optimal educational development;
- spiritual, physical, intellectual, social and emotional development;
- which include ensuring continuity between the Pre-, Primary- and High School.
- well planned group work in class;
- a secure and stimulating learning environment;
- assistant teachers in each grade;
- acoustically designed and equipped classrooms;
- educational aids and technology (which includes interactive white boards); and
- interactive gardens.