Welcome to Eduplex
Eduplex is an inclusive and unique parallel medium (English and Afrikaans) mainstream school, which caters for both normal hearing and a small number of hearing impaired learners.
- Our classes have a maximum of 25 learners
- All our learners follow a holistic curriculum that keeps up with the latest educational practice, information and technology, allowing the development of both skills and creativity during the school day.
- Learners with hearing loss are educated alongside those with normal hearing with a benchmark of one deaf pupil to every five normal hearing pupils.
- We place tremendous emphasis on the importance of the development of good listening skills. It provides the opportunity for learners, not only to listen, but also to express ideas in an environment in which others will listen to them.
- We understand the concept that all individuals do not learn in the same way and that each learner can reach his/her own unique potential.
- Eduplex is a Christian school with a Biblical world view