Welcome to Eduplex
Eduplex is an inclusive parallel medium (English and Afrikaans) mainstream school, which caters for both normal hearing and a small number of learners with a hearing loss. It is a place where values are affirmed, young minds are enriched, and dreams take flight. We look forward to welcoming you into our family.
- Our classes have an optimum of 25 learners
- All our learners follow a holistic curriculum that keeps up with the latest educational practice, information and technology, allowing the development of skills, creativity and the application of knowledge.
- Learners with hearing loss are educated alongside those with normal hearing with a benchmark of one learner with a hearing loss to every five normal hearing learners.
- We place tremendous emphasis on the importance of the development of good listening skills. It provides the opportunity for ALL learners, not only to listen, but also to express ideas in an environment in which others will listen to them.
- We understand the concept that all individuals do not learn in the same way and that each learner can reach his/her own unique potential through a multi-level teaching programme
- Eduplex is a Christian school with a Biblical world view