- Principal: Mr JJ de Goede
- Grade 1 – 3 Head of Department: Mrs E Greyling
- Grade 4 – 7 Head of Department: Mrs L le Hanie
- Head of Department Educational Guidance: Mr B Brummer
We offer quality education to learners in Grades 1 – 7.
The school follows the curriculum, as prescribed by the Department of Education, supplemented by a variety of resources that maximum learning in all subject areas.
Leadership development, entrepreneurship, the development of creative thinking and general knowledge form part of the curriculum.
Eduplex focuses on the holistic development of each learner, with its integrated academic, sport and culture programmes.
One qualified teacher and a classroom assistant per grade ensure:
- high staff-pupil ratio (Optimum of 25 learners per class)
- differentiated class presentations and
- sufficient time to attend to individual needs.
Eduplex serves as a model for inclusive education internationally by offering an extensive curriculum and striving for high academic standards in a fully differentiated programme.