- Principal: Mr JJ de Goede
- Grade 1 – 3 Heads of Department: Mrs E Greyling, Mrs I Spies
- Grade 4 – 7 Heads of Department: Mrs E Myburgh, Miss W Strydom
- Head of Department Educational Guidance: Mr B Brummer
We offer quality education to learners in Grades 1 – 7.The school follows the curriculum, as prescribed by the Department of Education, supplemented by a variety of resources that maximizes learning in all subject areas. Great emphasis is laid upon leadership development, entrepreneurial skills, the development of creative thinking and application of knowledge. Eduplex focuses on the holistic development of each learner, with its integrated academic, sport and culture programmes. Qualified teachers and classroom assistants ensure:
- high staff-pupil ratio (Optimum of 25 learners per class)
- multi-level teaching practices
- sufficient time to attend to individual needs.