Don’t let your child miss out on the Eduplex Pre-School experience!
The first five years of a child’s life are the most important for their development. During this developmental phase, millions of ‘pathways’ are established in the brain – more than any other time in their life.
In these formative years, children learn and develop primarily through play. Other factors that affect their development include genes, nutrition, physical activity, health, and the community.
An environment in which children can explore their senses, ask questions, find solutions to problems, and in which an expert gently guides them, is extremely important to lay a solid foundation for the rest of their lives.
At Eduplex Pre-School, children’s development is top priority as we – just like parents – want the best for children and know what and how they need to learn. The classrooms, gardens, and playground are equipped so that children from as young as two years and ten months can climb, feel, touch, and smell.
Our daily programme is based on certain aspects of the “Curiosity Approach”, which encourages children to explore by themselves. This contemporary approach to early childhood development teaches children vital life skills such as critical thinking, teamwork, and communication. These skills will stand them in good stead on a personal and professional level, in a world that is constantly changing.
Your child will be exposed to the following exceptional experiences and benefits at Eduplex Pre-School:
- A warm, friendly atmosphere, spacious classrooms, and teachers who get to know each child personally so that they can accommodate their needs and personality. Eduplex children LOVE school!
- Unique playgrounds with various opportunities to use their senses, to move, and to get dirty.
- A music programme that stimulates those parts of the brain that are responsible for reading, mathematics, and emotional development.
- Weekly equi-therapy sessions.
- A movement programme because a healthy body houses a healthy mind.
- Two balanced meals and a fruit snack a day.
All of the above are included in the monthly school fees.
- Indepedent, Christian private school with a biblical worldview.
- A choice between Afrikaans and English classes.
- Acoustically-treated classrooms.
- Excellent learning environment with interactive gardens.
- Optimal use of world-class technology.
- High staff -to-learner ratio.