In our pre-school environment we focus on:
- Children learning through self-discovery, creativity and experimentation.
- Emphasis being placed on developing listening, language and social skills.
- Teachers and classroom assistants striving to develop each child to become the best version of themselves.
- Catering@Eduplex ensuring that our children are served two balanced meals a day, as well as a fruit snack.
- Our aftercare providing daily supervision until 17:15 at an additional cost.
THE PRE-SCHOOL IS PROUD OF THEIR UNIQUE
CLASSROOMS AND SAFE INTERACTIVE GARDENS.
Colourful and creative classrooms are acoustically treated.
Optimal sound amplification in every classroom.
Interactive gardens are an extension of the classrooms.
“Everyone needs a home to live in, but a
supportive family is what builds a home.
I still call EDUPLEX my home.”
TO CHILDREN IN
GR 00 AND GR R.
Throughout the year:
- Junior Gym
- A+ Students
- Bulletjie Rugby
(Only Gr R)
|7:45 – 13:45|
|13:45 – 17:15|
SCHOOL TERMS 2022
|Term 1||12 Jan – 25 Mar|
|Term 2||5 Apr – 24 Jun
(Midterm break 27 Apr – 2 May)
|Term 3||19 Jul – 23 Sept|
|Term 4||11 Oct – 7 Dec|
SCHOOL FEES AND ENROLMENT
Download our Fee Structure and Application Document below. Application forms can be emailed or delivered by hand to the Pre-School’s reception.
Our children learn through play and are encouraged to experiment and explore with paint, mud, water, play dough, glitter, glue etc.
Please send your child to school in comfortable clothing that they can play in and that we don’t need to worry about when it gets dirty. Our main objective for our children is for them to discover and enjoy the moment freely.
Please pack in two sets of extra clothing and underwear that can be kept inside your child’s bag as well as a plastic bag for wet clothing from water play or accidents.