In our classroom environment we focus on an independent work ethic, which includes:
- Stimulating critical thinking and creative reasoning.
- Fostering a sense of empathy and awareness.
- Self-discovery and strong group dynamics.
This results in knowledge gained, being knowledge applied.
After care available daily.
HIGH QUALITY EDUCATION IS THE FOUNDATION OF
ANY SUCCESSFUL SOCIETY.
As an IEB school we present an enriched CAPS-curriculum.
“EDUPLEX Primary has been a haven
filled with a reassuring sense of
security, educator guardianship
and a perfect grooming ground
for our child to the next phase in his
Dr and Mrs Fulat
ALL SPORT DISCIPLINES ARE ENROLLED IN LEAGUES FOR COMPETITIVE OPPORTUNITIES.
The following sports are offered:
- Athletics, Chess, Cross Country, Cricket, OCR;
- Hockey, Mountain Biking, Netball;
- Rugby, Soccer, Tennis;
- Bulletjie-Rugby, Mini-Cricket, Mini-Hockey; and
- Mini-Netball, Mini-Soccer, Mini-Tennis.
FORM PART OF A HOLISTIC
The following activities are offered:
- Choir; and
We participate in various culture festivals.
|7:50 – 13:50|
AFTER SCHOOL CARE
|13:50 – 17:50|
SCHOOL TERMS 2022
|Term 1||12 Jan – 25 Mar|
|Term 2||5 Apr – 24 Jun|
|Term 3||19 Jul – 23 Sept|
|Term 4||11 Oct – 7 Dec|
SCHOOL FEES AND ENROLMENT
Download our Fee Structure and Application Document below. Application forms can be emailed or delivered by hand to the Primary School reception.
AFTER CARE MEALS
Catering@Eduplex provides our learners attending after care with an optimal nutritional lunch and a fruit snack in the afternoons.